Friday, March 15, 2019

Peer Review

Today in class my teacher suggested that we made random groups so that we could explain each other our projects and see what they would suggest for us. Not only did this help me think of my project more closely, but when I gave advice I realized that the things that I was saying should be applied to my own project. When I explained my project, I told them that I was unsure if the opening would be too much, or whether it would tell the whole story right away. I asked them if I should make it more minimalistic. However, they liked my plan and believed it was a perfect start for a movie opening. They did not think that the content was too much. However, they did tell me to think twice about the reality of what I can shoot since I am supposed to show the outside of a prison in the beginning of my video. In addition, they told me also to think again about having a motorcycle scene since it is extremely hard to find someone who drives a motorcycle who can act in my movie. Also, Joey said she was going to rent a cinematic camera and suggested the name of the place that rent them which is called LensRental. However, they are very expensive and I have to look into my budget in order to do this. I suggested to my classmate that before thinking about the opening she should know what her whole story is, up until the end. Everyone told me I was right and so I thought about it for my own film, and thats when I decided to make the whole story of the movie so everything makes sense in the beginning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflection

Hello! My name is Mariana Gamboa and I am the creator of film “Stolen Gardens”, a moving drama and romance. My film follows the story of ...