Monday, March 18, 2019

Sound ON

Throughout the year I have come to realize the importance of sound in a film. The whole film could be ruined if the sound doesn't have good quality and may come off as unprofessional. Originally I wasn't going to do anything with the sound since I assumed I wasn't able to amplify the sound while recording since I was only recording on my phone. However, one of my friends who played the reporter in my movie suggested that I take a separate phone and record the voice while shooting so I could later pair the sound with the video to further amplify the sound. I thought this was a great idea and so I managed to successfully pair the audio to the video. I am happy with the results because I see sound to not be an issue anymore in my film since the voice was very low.

 I also had some trouble finding music for the film as I had to look for royalty free music. I wanted something dramatic but not too much for only the beginning of the film. I wanted something to stir some emotions into the audience and let them know that this film will be sentimental. I found a royalty recording on Youtube  that was sentimental dramatic music. This recording went perfectly for what I was going for and I'm really excited to put it in my film! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflection

Hello! My name is Mariana Gamboa and I am the creator of film “Stolen Gardens”, a moving drama and romance. My film follows the story of ...