Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Researching death penalty cases

With the story I have selected, I realized there is a big controversy that might agitate people. The controversial topic of the death penalty is something society has been bickering about for ages. The article Families of Murder Victims Speak Out Against the Death Penalty gave me an insight on how family members feel about this.

 "The death penalty solves nothing and may even perpetuate the suffering of the parents, children, or siblings left behind, the contributors to the booklet concur."

I have watched a few movies in relation to prison life and the death penalty, which have inspired me to make this psychological Drama including The Green Mile, which has a man who is convicted of murder and he is guilty. Shawshank Redemption, is also another crime the main character was innocent of, and Monster is a story about a serial killer.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflection

Hello! My name is Mariana Gamboa and I am the creator of film “Stolen Gardens”, a moving drama and romance. My film follows the story of ...