Sunday, April 7, 2019

Starting to Shoot

I have realized that Spring Break is my only time to shoot when it comes to this project. For some reason I thought I had more time, and I have been so immersed in writing the story and planning that I forgot I also have to shoot and edit the whole thing. The actor I chose to act as Leo is actually named Leopoldo and it is pure coinsidence that the names are similar. We planned to shoot together at Vista View Park for Old Jane's flashback. I wasn't sure what I wanted before for the flashback of them together; I was debating on it being a motorcycle scene, a picnic scene, or a beach scene. I decided to go with the picnic scene since it was the most convenient because we could go to vista view park to film which was the closest location. Also I didn't know anyone with a motorcycle and I was sure not going to rent one.

Filming went great, we used the time we had to hangout and film at the same time. It went as I pictured and it was the first videos I shot for the opening. They came out better than I thought.

There were no mishaps with the picnic scenes. Everything went perfectly! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflection

Hello! My name is Mariana Gamboa and I am the creator of film “Stolen Gardens”, a moving drama and romance. My film follows the story of ...