Friday, March 15, 2019

Actors Wanted

I have a few characters I will be needing for my movie. Since I am working alone, I will have to ask certain friends of mine to act in my movie, and I'm willing to pay them around $10 to $15. The type of people I will be needing for my characters are:
Little Jane: Female; 7-11 years old; Brown hair.
Young Jane: Female; 15-19 years old; Brown-light hair *NOTE* (I might be acting as Young Jane myself)
Old Jane: Female; 45-55 years old; Brown- light hair *NOTE* (I am considering my mother since she looks like me if I act as Young Jane*
Rosie Brooks: Female; 20-30 years old; Dark hair (brown or black)
Leo: Male; 18-24 years old; Any hair type
Richard: Male; big; 45-55 years old
Jane's Mother: Female; any hair type; 30-40 years old
Extra's:
-Security officers (male of female)
- 2-3 Prisoners


No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflection

Hello! My name is Mariana Gamboa and I am the creator of film “Stolen Gardens”, a moving drama and romance. My film follows the story of ...