Sunday, March 3, 2019

Idea Pool

I realized that my brain was full of different ideas with different endings, so I decided to write down a pool of my ideas. The lead on my ideas is one about a girl protagonist of about 17 years of age, who has suffered emotional and physical abuse from her father and struggled with money. In the mist of her depression, she meets a guy who is 21 years old and who practically saves her life. The movie would be mostly the adventures of the two and how happy he makes her. However, towards the end of the movie the dad walks in on them as he is drunk and shoots her boyfriend. Out of anger, the girl kills her dad and is sentenced to death by the court. My dad, who is an actor, movie writer and producer, gave me advice on what can intrigue an audience. He explained that having something controversial that will have the opinions of the audience diverged and confused will make a good movie. He recommended me to look up famous controversial cases of the death penalty to do some research and I think I will. I still have some other ideas in mind, but this is the one that seems the most prominent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflection

Hello! My name is Mariana Gamboa and I am the creator of film “Stolen Gardens”, a moving drama and romance. My film follows the story of ...