Sunday, April 7, 2019

Production Process Reflection

My production process so far has been a bit stressful. The occurrence that happened at the library made me unmotivated since I didn't get to film with the vision I wanted. But I then realized that this is my first film, and not everything goes as one originally planned. I felt like my friends weren't helping me much because they sort of bailed on me for the scene of them as prisoners. However, I will not take it to heart since I know many people were busy during spring break and I should've let them know with a little more anticipation.
Editing has been a relief for me though, as I am able to play with the clips and create different sequences. Making this film has led me to realize that this is what I want to do as a career, and I decided that I will be studying film or tv production since I love it so much.
Overall I believe that I'm learning a lot since I am working alone and I am doing the work of what a group of 4 people are doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflection

Hello! My name is Mariana Gamboa and I am the creator of film “Stolen Gardens”, a moving drama and romance. My film follows the story of ...